Saturday, August 10, 2013

Life Of Controversy

Hello Dear Readers and Welcome To My Life Of  Controversy.

This is a blog I have decided to start this instant ,because I'm spontaneous like that,to address certain controversial issues,topics,subjects,Insert more synonyms to your heart's content; and upon doing so come to conclusions or in this case solutions of sorts to the afore mentioned controversies based on  public opinion,in otherwords the good folk of the World wide web.

Disclaimer

Before moving on a simple disclaimer stating that the solutions aren't personalized advice,any conclusions we come across may or may not work for you as an individual,and may or may not have a negative impact on your life;it all comes down to the situation you are in and other factors that affect your decision and yourself.As the saying goes "to each his own",especially when it comes to decision making. I do hope that makes sense.

Now that that dreary business is taken care of we move on to the fun part, how this is going to work,assuming it does work and people actually read this blog,which if they don't will result in not only the utter failure of this experiment but also making me look like an idiot speaking to myself,but I digress.

THE FUN PART

How is this going to work ?!? Well for now the format is that I'm going to share my two cents with you and you the reader will comment stating For or Against ; and for those diplomatic people well you can share your two cents as well,thereby allowing you to remain happy,stuck in the middle,on the fence,in no man's land.As you can see I am clearly not encouraging any unbiased answers.
THIS IS  NOT A DEMOCRATIC BLOG
IT IS A DICTATORSHIP
HAIL MEIN FUHRER.

I apologise for that outburst;it escalated out of proportion.As you can see I exude controversy.

So Dear Readers I kindly ask you  to join in this experiment, give your opinion ,state your claim stand up or you can sit down I'm not that particular and also tell me how I could improve this blog as the days go on ( I feel like I'm either talking to myself or sending a message into space hoping for some extraterrestrial life form to respond).  

To paraphrase President Jimmy Carter "I'll never tell a lie. I'll never make a misleading statement. I'll never betray the confidence that any of you had in me. And I'll never avoid a controversial issue.If I can't help it that is,I am only human"


No comments:

Post a Comment